Tuesday, March 3, 2009

' the beast was upon us before i could register what was happening. i reached for my sidearm and swung it across the fire. Captain Smith stood straight up with his arms held outward in a defensive posture. the next few minutes seem a blur now but then took an infinite amount of time to transpire. Captain Smiths right arm was ripped from its socket by the yeti, blood spewed out of the socket in what became a scene in slow motion. the yeti now had Captain Smith by the neck and began to drag him away. I ran headlong into the freezing night unable to fire at the disappearing silhouette. The wind had begun to howl, shrieking all around me. For fear of walking off the side of some unseen crevasse i dropped to my knees to hear any sound which may give me a clue where my dear friend may be. i strained to see the blood trail left by my wounded companion, i started back up the mountain slowly when all of the sudden i heard a high pitched bloodcurdling scream.' yeti diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment